Friday, April 15, 2011

Infertility

In general I like to keep this blog fun and fresh a place for stress free inspiration and ramblings...but real life has real challenges and today I feel compelled to share a great article posted by a dear friend about the dreaded "IF" word...Infertility. Why we as women, young families, husbands and wives (me included) feel the need to drape such a veil of secrecy over such a heartbreaking disease is really just...silly, we certainly wouldn't do the same if faced with cancer, diabetes etc.....  I face Infertility every month, day, minute so isn't it my duty to break the silence and advocate for myself and the 1 in 8 who are affected? I choose to do so today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dina-roth-port/infertility-the-disease-w_b_819978.html?ref=fb&src=sp

If you feel so inclined please take a minute to read the article above, it will make you think, perhaps urge you to reach out to a friend, or hopefully make those of you suffering in silence know that you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin