Friday, August 21, 2009

Why Fried Okra?

Yay! Your here and so am I! The makings of this blog have been keeping me up at night...in a good way..like a great book or hot sex (wink wink hubs). I am over the moon to have a platform in which to share my eclectic vintage finds, good food, daily musings and who knows what else with you.

So the obvious question is "why Fried Okra?". Yes, it's a delicious "vegetable" coveted by any proper Southerner and I use the term vegetable very loosely here! But its also one of those words that makes me feel home and connects me to my southern roots and feeling home is important when your so far away! My vision for this blog is that it evolves to encompass a totally relaxed vintage chic lifestyle with a southern twist...ya'll.

So bear with me while I get into the groove. Laugh at my neurotic ramblings. Drool over the hip and totally fabulous vintage pieces I dig up and send me a "well bless her heart" when I am totally off base!

Xx-Fried Okra

2 comments:

  1. Loving it and looking forward to some wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) I've already got something "found" just for you! Really looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Etsy shop to open soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin