Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I heart food....

Part of leading a Vintage Chic life to me means making real food for your family with real ingredients.  People who know me know that I heart food in a slightly obessive way.  When I first get my new calender in January I go through and mark everysingle second saturday of the month as Farmer's Market Day.  I can shop farmfresh handmade cheese like a socialite shops handbags.  One day while searching for a recipe for a friend's birthday cake I came across a blog Annie's Eats that has become a go to for me when I am looking for something fun and different to make.   I now visit this site weekly and usually call my sissy to dish about the yummiest looking recipes to which I can count on her saying.... "thanks alot, that recipe is making my inner fat kid want to come out."  Lucky for those I shared these fab soft pretzels with I let my inner fat kid out...well for the night anyways...

For recipe scroll down and make sure to check out the rest of her blog!




Photographed in a great 1960's milkglass bowl I came across at a UK charity shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin