Sunday, September 13, 2009

Murphy's Law...

....states roughly "anything that can go wrong will go wrong" and you see I had plans people, big plans for the blog this past week. I had already drafted into word 3 great posts, planned to get the Etsy shop up, running and linked up, had tons of great new pictures, had compiled a list of my favorite blogs and was even going to post a quiz...but guess what...MY COMPUTER HATES ME...and now sits doing nothing on the kitchen table until hubs takes another crack at getting that old piece working today. I am also apparently a terrible user because I don't have my stuff backed up...commence flogging.

So while hubs cuts a few more zzz's this morning I stole away with a big cup of coffee to his computer to post.

I love love love vintage/flea market style and I love love love magazines relating to such. I was so excited when I was reading one of my daily read blogs and ran across this http://fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com/ On this blog you can follow the 'makings of magazine' and just a quick glance on the team flea market section reveals that these really are some great makings. The men and women behind this new magazine are big names with really creative ideas. The blog is well written the posts are interesting the info helpful the pictures gorgeous and it is the perfect teaser, I can't wait for the real thing! Also if you have your own blog which covers a similar subject content check out the blogroll where you can become a marketeer (reminds me of a mouseketeer...loved that show!) and get your blog listed on the site....see my cute button on the side :) I've clicked on a number of the blogs listed and wow! there are some really talented people out their doing amazing things with all their cool vintage finds!

Well I hope everyone is enjoying this Sunday...and I hope the hubs can do magic and get the the old beast up and running.....because I've got lots to say and do! Until then perhaps I will sing this in his ear as he works....I'm sure that won't be annoying at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin