Friday, September 18, 2009

side eyes....

{Poor "mistreated" Jack after a swim at Culzean Castle Scotland on his trip to the British Open 09'}

As my dog Jack stalks my every move in the house through the windows giving me some serious side eyes and the occasional disgruntled bark... (I mean really Jack you are a dog...it is actually nice outside...5 minutes alone is not torture), I thought I would pop on quickly to say...my computer is working! For the moment...after being rebuilt by both me and the hubs 5 times in the last week! I see a new computer in my future but I will live with this old thing for as long as I can because I also and perhaps more importantly see a kick-a$$ new pair of jeans for fall in my future...priorities people priorities....Back this afternoon with some actually relevant content :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin